Zoning and Land Use Law in Georgia provides an overview of all the major laws and procedures affecting land use in Georgia in one comprehensive volume.
- A brief history of land development in Georgia
- Constitutional challenges to zoning decisions
- Vested rights and nonconforming uses
- The rezoning process in Georgia
- Environmental laws and regulations
- The future of land use and zoning
"I think it is particularly important for a state like Georgia that doesn't always follow the 'general rule' […] to have a state specific book that can delve deeply into Georgia law. The authors have done Georgians a great favor."